To complete this card you will need to cut:
- Base card from Mossy Meadow cardstock - 8 1/2 inches x 5 3/4 inches, scored at 4 1/8 inches
- Petal Pink cardstock 4 inches x 5 5/8 inches (I have used Powder Pink, but Petal Pink would be better)
- Petal Pink 4 inches x 1 inch
- Floral Romance Designer Series Paper (or paper of choice) 12 inches x 3 1/2 inches and 2 1/2 inches x 4 inches
- Floral Romance DSP printed vellum 7/8 inch x 4 inches
- Whisper White cardstock 4 inches x 5 5/8 inches for inside panel
Score larger panel of DSP at 5 1/2 inches and 6 1/2 inches and then at alternating 1/2 inch and one inch intervals to both ends (see diagram below).
Please watch my YouTube video for folding and final assembly instructions for this project.
The Tea Together Stamp Set, Tea Time Framelits and Floral Romance Designer Series paper are available from the 2019 Occasions Catalogue which goes on sale to customers on 3 January 2019. For a FREE copy of the new catalogues or to enquire about joining my team, The Chatty Stampers, please contact me via my Demonstrator website HERE. To purchase the items used in this project please follow the links below or go to my online store HERE.